• Hello,
    To buy and download products you must be a XenForo Licensed Customer. To validate your XenForo license on this site, please use the following link:
    License Validation

Slack Notify Any updates in the pipeline for Slack Notify?

Malcolm

Howdy BoostN,

I was wondering if there were any updates for Slack Notify or plans to make it open-source.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
What ideas do you have to add? Not opposed to making it open source as well. Thanks!

Malcolm

What ideas do you have to add? Not opposed to making it open source as well. Thanks!
Thanks for the reply!

I would love to see the ability to have node-specific notification settings, e.g. where you can have the main forum go to a specific channel on Slack and so on.

Do you know if this add-on will still work in Xenforo 2.3?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reply!

I would love to see the ability to have node-specific notification settings, e.g. where you can have the main forum go to a specific channel on Slack and so on.

Do you know if this add-on will still work in Xenforo 2.3?

Good idea about the node specific settings. I had that idea as well but ran out of time and just stuck to 1 to get the feature out. I'll see what it will take to add that feature set.

For 2.3, I'm using the add-on on two forums on 2.3, no issues so far.

Malcolm

Good idea about the node specific settings. I had that idea as well but ran out of time and just stuck to 1 to get the feature out. I'll see what it will take to add that feature set.

For 2.3, I'm using the add-on on two forums on 2.3, no issues so far.
Okay I'll give it a try. Thank you sorry for the delay